More questions types for surveys - star rating

What are you trying to do? (Detailed description)
We want to make is even easier for people to fill in the evaluations survey after the webinar. Make it more attractive as well.

What is the challenge you’re experiencing?
At the moment we ask a rating for the webinars and we used to do 1-10 but the list was soo long that we switched this to 1-6. But it would be really awesome if you could do something like star ratings. Makes the survey also a lot shorter

Do you have a workaround that you use right now?
Just a multi choice single answer question, and it works, but just does not look that attractive.

Hi Sanne, instead of using the standard On24 platform survey I suppose you could use something like JotForm and design whatever you like and add it to a CTA.

That’s a nice idea @guy.dunn… not sure why I did not think of this myself.

We did evaluation in the past a day later via email, but hardly got any response so that’s why it’s so important to have the survey available during and at the end of the webinar. But a CTA to an external source might also be worth experimenting with. Thanks again!

Even though… it would still be nice to be able to do this in ON24 as well so that we have all date in 1 platform/tool and not scattered over different tools/platforms.

I think there are a lot of the widgets within On24 that just need a little finessing, little tweaks here and there that would make a big difference.

1 Like

Exactly @guy.dunn happy to hear we share the same opinion!